Schedule & fees
APAA seeks to serve its community by providing training throughout the year. Below you will find APAA’s most recent training schedule and fees.
|Recovery Support Peer Specialist||Quarterly||$500|
|Mental Health Peer Specialist||Quarterly||$500|
|Instructor Training (TOT)||Bi-Monthly||TBD|
|Peer Recovery Support Specialist||Quarterly||$500|
|Co-occurring Training (COD)||Quarterly||TBD|
Recovery Oriented Systems of Care Training
History of Addiction & Mental Health
Recovery for African Americans
|Peer Mentor Certification Catalyst Training||Quarterly||$250|
|Group Facilitator Training||Bi-Monthly||$250|
|Media Messaging Training||Monthly||$250|
|Recovery 101 Education||Monthly||TBD|
Apply to be a Recovery Coach
In order to be a Recovery Coach, please download the Recovery Coach Application and email it to email@example.com
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Training course payments will need to be paid upon acceptance into the training class. Confirmed status for training will not be sent until all training requirements have been met.
- Please submit all cancellation requests no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled training date in order to receive a full refund
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will not receive a refund
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation by APAA
APAA reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- APAA is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is canceled.
- If a training class is canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.